Offre archivée le 16/12/2019
Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content France (m/f/x) - Podcasts, Berlin
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated Working Student – Content France (m/f/x) who will help us growing our Podcasts content offering.
In this role, you will be a member of the Audible France Content Team, which focuses on establishing relations with potential content partners to help us expand our content network. You will also develop relationships with our existing podcasters, support their podcast growth, and work closely with the Marketing Team to promote this catalogue.
You will gain valuable insights into content and partner management, and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our publishing partners.
As well as a curiosity for podcasting and spoken audio, you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial opportunities. Ideally, you have a creative mind, are highly organized and analytical, with an interest in technology.
- Support recruiting and building relationships with podcasters
- Assist the Content Team in processing podcasts and audiobook deliveries and catalog changes
- Guide and assist content partners with integration into our systems
- Perform research online and offline
- Generate reports on audiobook and podcast performance
- General administrative support
- Fluent in French and English
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills
- Team player that is collaborative, creative and highly motivated
- You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
- This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
- 12,-€ per hour
- You’ll be an important part of our team for preferably two years and be involved in all aspects of our daily business
- You’ll gain expertise and technical know-how in a modern and fast paced company
- Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of audiobooks and spoken word
- An extraordinary office, located in Berlin Mitte
Offre archivée le 16/12/2019