VIE Test Engineer & Laboratory Coordinator (m/f/d), Hagenbach
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your main missions
- Coordinate, organize and follow up of the activities of the Test Engineers.
- Define monthly the forecast of sales of the different testing activities (tests sales, Test Engineers hours sold to the programs, external tests, …).
- Track and follow the validation plans in line with specification from OEM to insure PPAP at right time. Ensure validation milestones (FIS and OEM).
- Organize and follow relevant test capacity (internal or external labs, considering customer requirements), in respect of quality, timing and costs (update of the testing price database, review test planning according to targets, observations concerning testing capabilities, equipment and testing methods).
- Laboratory & Airbag Coordinator
- Able to analyze test methods and to propose improvement or evolution
- Subcontract external test in ISO17025 certified laboratories if any.
- Inform/ask for advice to other departments/locations if any doubt or non-conformity and alert in case of deviation in case of non-quality, non-conformity, delay, extra cost or over budget costs
- Analyze customers specifications and highlight the problems and risks
- Validate tests reports, plan/coordinate the tests in accordance with expectations & specifications and be able to propose validation plan optimization
- For airbag technology: Do/validate the planning of the tests according to the test requests received from the Production Plants and Program Teams (update airbag test prices, implement equipment/ tests methods in line with OEM specifications defined in COP Catalogues, prepare the invoicing for programs and plants, follow defined Laboratory-Operations KPIs and share explanations for deviation, analyze test methods and to propose improvement or evolution)
The mission will last 12 months, could be renewed once up to 24 months.
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Strong level of English
- Experience in an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
- Proven Management skills (Process Management)
- Good knowledge of Program standards, tools, and methods
- Team player with strong communication skills and able to work in a multicultural environment