VIE Quality Engineer (m/f/d), Hannover
Ingénierie, Technique, Sciences, Santé
Publiée depuis plus de 4 semainesOffre archivée le 15/03/2023
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
- Define and update the inspection instructions according to the control plan
- Approve the work instructions on the production lines and ensure that all necessary inspections are included. Check that the necessary time is allocated in the standardized work sheets and that the related measuring equipment is available and meets requirements
- Ensure the respect of the quality standards
- Participate actively to the Engineering Change Request deployment. Archive all quality records in accordance with the control plan.
- Support the production supervisors in the implementation of the Quality Basics in Production
- Performs regular audits (covering all shifts) to ensure respect of the standard.
- Active participation in the 8D and sustain the rigorous application of the mindset
- Update daily the quality indicators for the UAP and ensure that the quality indicators are well tracked by the GAP Leader for the lines.
- Master’s degree or Engineer Diploma
- Familiar with Program Management System.
- Knowledge in quality tools
- Fluent in English
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- International mind-set.
Offre archivée le 15/03/2023