VIE Production Engineer (m/f), Peine
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The main missions
- Ensuring all engineering specifications are being met to keep the products safe for customers
- Support the production supervision with regard to the quality improvement
- Assist the manager by drawing up capacity planning, production processes and workplace layout
- Cooperate in the implementation and optimization of new processes
- Support with the definition of the organizational processes in the production area
- Conduct error analysis and help with initiation of countermeasures
- Collaborate in the identification and implementation of Best Practice solutions
- Support in cost reduction processes
- Cooperate with the realization of the improvement suggestions
The length of the VIE is 12 months.
- Master degree in industrial engineering
- Fluent in English, B1 in German is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software (Excel, Powerpoint)
- SAP skills are helpful
- Self-starter with good organizational skills
- International mindset
- First experience in a prduction plant is a plus
- Passion for automotive business