VIE - Material Planning (m/f/d), Böblingen
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your main missions
- Sales and material price evolution, comparison and analysis of profitability
- Weekly reports to the management and reporting into our system on month end
- Support on Forecast and Budget preparation to the controller manager
- Volume calculation, Mix of product and costing of the parts
- Asset’s manager and capex follow up
- Internal control basics follow up with other departments
- Purchase order creator for the department
The mission will last 12 months.
- Master's degree in finance or business administration
- Experience in production in an industrial environment
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus