VIE Investment and Lean Manufacturing data analyst (m/f/d), Hannover
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your main missions will be to support investment managers, divisions & programs on lean manufacturing and investment optimization projects through
- Summarize, comment and report the results of lean manufacturing workshops
- Follow-up the organization of LID (lean industrial design) training and workshop planning
- Follow-up the training needs (in term of people) and training schedule
- Collect best practices and share them with manufacturing community
- Support the development and improvement of manufacturing standards
- Collect and check all standard investment lists to support the implementation of a new investment dashboard & ARR (asset reuse rate) follow-up
- Assist / Train program manufacturing leaders on the correct use of standard investment list
- Analyze investment data and support the improvement of reporting tools
- Follow-up the investment forecast accuracy and propose ideas for improvement
The mission will last 12 months (renewable 12 months).
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Continuous improvement mindset (Kaizen)
- Data and problem diagnosis and analytic skills
- MS Office, especially excellent Excel skills
- English language