SociétéFaurecia Automotive Holdings
VIE Engineering Change Coordinator (m/f/d), Böblingen
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your main missions
- Ensure coordination, evaluation, implementation, and follow-up of product/process changes in accordance with standards
- Ensure that changes in manufacturing programs, disposition and material flow are considered: Identifying appropriate packaging and implementing changes related to production lines, inventory levels and suppliers
- Maintaining close contact with plant and development teams and keep clear overview of Engineering Changes
- Updating systems related to engineering changes
- Manage expiry dates: Minimize obsolete inventory and reorganize inventory for customer reimbursement, included plant readiness
- Support Logistic team in area of material planning and transport organization
The mission will last 12 months, extendable to 24.
- Master degree in engineering with specialization in Logistics or Manufacturing is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software (Excel, Powerpoint)
- SAP skills are a plus
- Self-starter with good organizational skills
- International mindset
- Passion for automotive business
Offre archivée le 14/11/2022