VIE - Deputy Plant Controller (m/f/d), Neuburg
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your role and responsibilities
The Controller is involved in the controlling of a plant to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness. Main activities are:
- Participate in financial forecasting, budget and closing processes
- Collect data and manage data consolidation and reporting ensuring reliability, consistency and transparency
- Enter and update data in the SAP system
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis, standard costing and plant budgetary control
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies
- Contribute to the control and management of the plants operating cash flow (inventories, overdues)
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures
The VIE mission can last between 12-24 months. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary which depends on the host country.
- University Degree in Finance or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance or related field
- Fluent in English, basic knowledge in German
- First practical experience in the field of finance/controlling
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, SAP is a plus
- Good analytical and communication skills