VIE - Configuration Expertise and Processes (m/f), Donauwörth
Airbus Group - Airbus Defence & Space
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
- Mobile working after agreement with the department.
- Traveling overseas or within Germany (team events) is possible after consultation and agreement from the department.
- International environment with the opportunity to network globally.
- Work with modern/diversified technologies.
- At Airbus, we see you as a valuable team member and you are not hired to brew coffee, instead you are in close contact with the interfaces and are part of our weekly team meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in the Generation Airbus Community to expand your own network.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support to harmonizing / simplification of the CM processes between different H/C Programs
- Support of the operational team on CM topics
- Lead or contribute to other configuration improvement projects
- Continuously monitor progress of the CM domain in our Company Excellence System (CES)
- Working in the Document Management System CES
- Support on update of Enterprise Procedures, Instructions and Guidelines and collection of observations and impacts
- Data preparation for Key Performance Indicators reviews
- Tracking of milestones, ensuring process adherence (questionnaires, interviews, ...) for CES
- Support by planning of internal trainings
- Creation of training material, communication kits and presentations
- Support to organize events such as CM Day
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable field of study
- Basic knowledge in configuration management and project management would be a plus
- You have knowledge of Google Suite
- You have a creative and Innovative way of thinking
- You have a strong team spirit
- English at a negotiation level
- German at an advanced level
Offre archivée le 05/02/2024