V.I.E. Manufacturing Engineering & Continuous improvement (m/f/d), Neuenstadt
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
- CIPContinuous improvement process on the shop floor
- Support in continuous layout and process planning
- Optimisation of the work stations
- Work on your own projects for direct improvement and assembly processes
- Tasks in the field of digitalization
- Rentability and costs evaluations of the new technologies
- Evaluation of KPIs
- Support of various Six Sigma projects, e.g. absenteeism or productivity
The mission will last 12 months.
- Master's Degree/Engineering diploma in in mechanical engineering, automation technology or a comparable field of study
- Initial experience in the automation of assembly processes
- Knowledge in programming robots
- You can quickly get an overview of complex production processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- CAD knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of MTM is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Structured, reliable and independent working method
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills