V.I.E. Junior Demand Planner (m/f/d), Grasbrunn by Munich
Bel Deutschland GmbH
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 20 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets. The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,700 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
For our German subsidiary, located in Grasbrunn by Munich, we are looking for a
Junior Demand Planner (m/f/d) under VIE contract
12 months fulltime
as of October 1st 2019
As a Junior Demand Planner (f/m/d) you will be responsible for:
- Co-leading the S&OP process for defined brand(s) - joint evaluation of the forecast and coordination with sales, marketing and finance
- Permanent analysis of the forecast development and initiations of appropriate corrective measures in the event of deviation
- Preparation of analysis and presentations for regular internal S&OP meeting and ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring permanent delivery capability from our own factories until our customers
- Close collaboration with our Purchasing, Logistics, Marketing, Customer service teams as well as with the Bel global Master planning team
Qualification & experience
- Master Degree with major in Economics and first experience through relevant internship(s) in Supply Chain /Logistics and/or Statistics
- Good knowledge of MS Office with good command in Excel, knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- Analytical thinking with affinity for numbers and attention to details
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the ability to influence and negotiate, team oriented and self-driven
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
You want to join?
We look forward to receiving your online application. Please apply in English under this link.
We offer a supportive and diverse culture and interesting professional development within an international FMCG company.