V.I.E. IT System Engineer (m/f), Munich
Join for a VIE Société Générale Securities Services in Munich and more precisely our IT division!
The team Basic Operations/Application Operations consists of 17 employees within IT department. The betroffene subteam is responsible for the administration and operation of local running key applications including related middle ware.
Poste et missions
As a VIE, you will have the following tasks:
- Administration of core business application suites like SimCorp Dimension, Actuate BIRT and Java in house developments
- Basic administrational tasks ORACLE
- Operation, administration and 2nd level Support of database based server applications (Data warehouse, Informatice Powercenter etc.)
- Change management (ITIL conform)
- lifecycle and capacity management
- Provision and administration of development and test environments
- support of IT related business projects
- Graduated with a Master degree from an Engineering School or University in computer sciences, you ideally have a previous experience.
- You speak English and German fluently.
- You are also proficient with Windows Servers. A knowledge of scripting languages would be a plus.
- Reliable, you are quality oriented.
- You have an excellent communication and a good client-driven approach.
- Your pro-activity, your team spirit and your analytical skills will be the keys to succeed in your mission!
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com