Travel Sales Manager France (f/m/x), Berlin
At Tourlane we enable our customers to plan and book their tailor-made multi day tours fast and hassle free online. Our combination of high-tech and high-touch service matches travelers with the right expert to help them plan the tour of their dreams. Thus, we make their travel desires come true and create unforgettable memories - be it on a safari in Tanzania, a roadtrip across Australia or scuba diving on the Galapagos islands.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Spark Capital (US) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago, GetYourGuide and Sequoia Capital. Tourlane - travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
If you love sharing your travel experiences and have the power to also foster the desire to travel in others through your passion, join our team as Travel Sales Manager France (f/m/x) to create and sell tailor-made multi day tours to our customers in France!
Your role and responsibilities
- Your contact with our customers makes their travel dreams come true
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle - including a first call to discover the customer's’ wishes, planning and pricing of the tour, creating proposal documents, closing the sale and following up with customers after they return from their travels
- You set ambitious sales targets together with your team lead and manage to achieve those on a weekly basis
- You manage to create trips for a variety of budgets, travel types (ranging from fully individual to small groups) and build up a long-term customer relationship by getting our customers emotionally attached to their travels
We can promise you
- Competitive salary (adequate base salary plus success-based bonus): if you perform well, you will be able to earn up to €60,000 per year
- Incentive trips: you can regularly travel to the most exciting destinations around the globe which will allow you to get to know the local cultures and also our partners on a personal level; this way, you could accumulate up to 36 days of holiday per year
- Open and transparent company culture, a highly motivated team and many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Regular coachings and on-the-job trainings with external coaches and experienced mentors
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin with healthy snacks, drinks and regular team and company events
This makes you a great candidate
- You have completed your studies in the field of tourism, management or a related field and ideally have made first experiences in sales
- You were born a sales person, always friendly and professional in appearance as well as enthusiastic and convincing in any means of communication
- You know how to work in a structured manner in order to achieve your goals and be held responsible and feedbacked in the same way
- You have traveled to either Southern / Eastern Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Asia, or North America/Canada and are always curious to learn about new travel destinations
- You demonstrate strong (native) written and verbal skills in the French language and are proficient with the common programs of the MS Office Suite
- Our internal company language is English, so German skills are not a requirement for this position
If you would like to join our team, please apply through this link: https://grnh.se/84c1a2e21
We are looking forward to getting to know you!