Technical project coordinator (m/f) field service, Germany
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
On behalf of our customer from the engineering and sheet metal processing industry represented in over 75 countries, we are looking for a:
Technical project coordinator (m/f) – field service, Germany
- Serve as an interface between the Project Management department of the Italian headquarters and the clients
- Implementation of projects on newly installed machines and revisions/upgrades for customers in Germany and partly in Switzerland and the Benelux countries
- Customer support
- Coordination of installation and commissioning work
- Staff planning
- Documentation of the project planning and generating customer visit reportings
- Technical training (preferably in the field of industrial mechanics or mechatronics)
- Job experience in technical field service or project planning
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronic engineering
- Very good knowledge of German and Italian; good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Resilient with an autonomous way of working
- An intense induction training
- Training on the job
- Possibility to operate a home office
- A company car
You can expect a multi-faceted, challenging, diverse range of tasks at a global company.
Interested? If you are, please submit your application including your resume and salary requirements and indicate your earliest entry date possible to:
- Lilli Tauchmann
We will handle your application papers with discretion and take account of restriction notes.