Technical Advisor French - Microsoft Office 365 (m/f/d), Münster
Arvato direct services Münster GmbH
We are Arvato! We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes. On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied on five continents in more than 35 languages. But most important for our success are our 45,000 employees at more than 100 locations, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers. As part of the international Bertelsmann media group, we always pursue a long-term perspective.
Technical Advisor French - Microsoft Office 365 (m/f/d) in Münster, Germany
Full Time or Part Time,Limited, Customer Service, Call Center, Service Center
Arvato Direct Services Münster GmbH Business unit: CRM Solutions, Münster, North-Rhine/Westphalia
Would you like to be part of an international team with good career opportunities in an internationally recognised company? Then start working for Arvato! More than 600 employees in Münster, Germany work in different departments providing professional assistance to our customers within Europe. Join our Technical Support Team and assist business customers (B2B) for technical inquiries regarding installation, commissioning, fault analysis and troubleshooting, as well as for invoicing, account administration and general support for their Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Processing and resolving technical queries in collaboration with internal service departments as well as the escalation teams of the customer
- Individual support for assigned business customers
- Individual technical support including installation, deployment, error analysis & troubleshooting
- Servicing of all functions of customer specific EDP systems (telephone systems, databases etc)
- Case ownership (responsible for customer relations and interaction per case)
- Central contact person for the customer, generating of escalation tickets as well as follow ups of the entire escalation up to the final closure of the ticket.
- Gathering of all relevant information and use of solution scenarios/processes in order to identify/reproduce/resolve the customer query.
- Excellent French language skills (spoken and written) on native speaker level
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Thorough software knowledge (i.e. SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business)
- Analytic capabilities, solution-oriented working
- Technical understanding
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills
- Sufficient typing skills
What we offer
- Integration in an international team, multicultural environment
- Certified product and communication training as well as ongoing on-the-job coaching and qualification
- Great career opportunities within the company
- Corporate healthcare management (medical checkups, vaccinations etc.)
- Great community (company sports, regular company parties and team events)
- Free German courses twice a week
- Relocation package, including one month of free accomodation to ensure a smooth beginning at Arvato in Münster
- Employee relationship management to support your relocation to Germany (registration, open a bank account, finding suitable accomodation etc.)
Submit application to:
Arvato Direct Services Münster GmbH
phone: 0049 (0)251 5004 47040
We welcome all applicants who are willing to contribute to the diversity of our company.
Please send your CV including a covering letter, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
Visit us on Facebook "Arvato in Münster" or find us on our website