Business Developer (m/f) in plasma surface treatment / Home-office, Germany
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
Our client, an innovative enterprise linked to a Centre for Technological Innovation that responds to social, economic and environmental challenges is currently looking for a:
Business Developer in plasma surface treatment / Home-office, Germany
- Market prospecting for R&D projects: customer/prospect database management
- Analysis of identified needs, making the link with the work of the “white biotechnologies" or "polymeric and composite materials" departments
- Networking: participation in symposia, fairs and other events (EU brokerage events, etc.) to ensure the visibility of the center and maintain positive contacts with industries, other R&D centers and universities
- Generation of ideas with the members of the unit and the Scientific Director
- Analysis of ideas, development of their valuation potential
- Development of the valorisation strategy: license, patents, old projects, project recycling,
- Project writing: valorisation, budgeting, resource allocation, coordination with future partners
- You have a Master degree in biology or chemistry.
- You speak English and German fluently
- You embody the values of our enterprise: Creativity, Conviviality, Responsibility, Team Spirit and respect.
- You are autonomous, proactive, flexible
- An attractive salary
- Professional sales and scientific support
Please send me your CV by mail, as well as your covering letter, stating your availability and your salary expectations, to:
- Adélaïde Sapelier
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality in accordance with equal opportunity and non-discrimination.