Sr. Manager Brand & Communications - Audible France (m/f/d), Berlin
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.
Based in Berlin, audible France is looking for a Sr. Manager, Brand & Communications.
In this role, you are responsible for the strategic positioning, marketing, and the communication of our audible offer. You are the guardian of the audible brand across all communication channels and point of contact for external and internal stakeholders, producing ATL campaigns to promote our brand. You define and execute media plans and work closely with an external agency on its implementation. You work closely with internal Acquisition-, Customer Development-, Product- and Content-teams. You lead a team of 3 (Marketing Campaign Manager and 2 designers) and report directly into the Country Lead France.
This position is initially open through a contract role (maternity cover) lasting 16 months, starting in March.
- Develop and execute the image and voice of the French Audible brand.
- Secure brand consistency of creative and communication assets throughout all distribution and marketing channels.
- Lead the brand team with respect to campaign design and management.
- Lead the PR team with respect to PR networking, campaign design and management.
- Be part of the French Management team and inform decisions, strategic planning and vision.
- Define objectives, audiences and media plans for brand campaigns including TV, billboard, radio, YT etc.
- Produce creative assets to fuel the campaigns (video, audio, print etc.).
- Plan and execute campaigns in close collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- Measure campaign results and optimize current and future campaigns.
- Plan and execute surveys to inform the brand development.
- Establish and maintain a high level of communication and transparency throughout the organization.
- 7+ years of experience as brand and campaign manager.
- Experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media, e-commerce, or similar organization.
- Experience in media planning and buying and knowledge of the French media sector.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Impeccable people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones.
- First experience as a people manager.
- Business fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.