SQA Commodity Engineer (m/f), Bietigheim-Bissingen
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Ensure the quality of the suppliers from the concept phase to serial production with regard to the project requirements and milestones
- Analyse the quality requirements and the solutions to lead to a sustainable error prevention
- Prepare, implement and monitore the supplier development programs
- Be responsible for the target achievement in the dedicated department
- Completed technical degree (engineering degree, or technical studies with professional experience)
- Quality standards, Project Management, Supplier management, Automotive Industry