Offre archivée le 08/06/2021
Sports Trader - Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax is the online poker market leader in France with one of the best gaming softwares in the world and a passionate community that goes far beyond the poker tables. Since the football World Cup of 2014, Winamax is a staple sports betting site in France.
After a very successful launch of our Spanish platform in 2018, which is growing day-by-day, and already represents 20% of the market share, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
Come and join the game: as part of our international development, we are looking for several Sports Traders - Germany (M/F).
As part of the sports betting team, organized in a rotating schedule to guarantee 24/7 service, you will be working on ensuring the smooth running and optimization of our sports betting offer for German-speaking customers. You will be in charge of:
- Publishing bets on the site (verification of matches, odds and bet names)
- Supervision and adjustment of pre-game and live odds
- Manual validation of high-stakes bets
- Verification of results and bet-settling
In collaboration with our marketing teams, and depending on the needs of the company, you will actively be involved with our evolving sports betting offer for our German customer base.
What we are looking for
Regardless of your experience and education, German is your native language and you have completed most of your studies in Germany.
Passionate about sports, you regularly visit sports betting sites and have a profound knowledge of how odds work. You ideally already have some professional experience with a sports betting operator. You are very comfortable with numbers. Rigorous, attentive to details, you are able to work under pressure.
Ideally, you already speak French without necessarily being bilingual or have a bilingual level in English and would love to turn your passion for sports betting into your job in Paris. Your personal situation allows you to be permanently positioned within our team of sports betting traders organized on a rotating schedule; night and weekend shifts included.
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis (open-ended contract), full-time only and as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Competitive salary
- Individual schedule for a 12-week period: 4 weeks of morning shifts/2 weeks of day shifts/4 weeks of afternoon shifts/2 weeks of night shifts
- Recruiting process in French (working language @Winamax) or English: application (CV+LOM), telephone interview, written test and face-to-face interviews in our Paris office (the reimbursement of plane tickets is subject to conditions)
- Only applications including a CV and motivation letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorization for work in France required (we don’t accept residence permit sponsors)
- We do not accept the following work arrangements: student employment, part-time, work-study contract, work from home, freelance
Offre archivée le 08/06/2021