Software Engineer (m/f/d), Bietigheim-Bissingen
Mécanique de précision
IT / Informatique
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Implementation of the Kinematics and Dimming stacks for a head-up display project
- Development of components in C
- Continuous integration of updated software components with the rest of the team
- Ensuring the stability and robust behavior of the system
- Exchange all information needed between the different stakeholders across different sites
- Degree in computer science / software engineering / electronics or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive embedded software
- In-depth knowledge of software development and bug fixing
- Very good knowledge of Stepper motors and Mechanical parts based Software
- Experience in dealing with complex software platforms
- Knowledge of the development processes according to Automotive SPICE
- Experience with Teamforge, Git, Gerrit, Subversion is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate effectively in international and distributed development teams
- Flexibility, assertiveness, focus on results and business fluent English skills
- Monetary. Performance-related salary package and company pension scheme (allowance).
- Career development. Scope to develop your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities worldwide.
- Benefits. Allowances for sports, health, pension scheme, canteen, JobRad, regular employee events and much more.
- Flexibility. Working models that harmonize your professional and private life.
- Setting. Flat hierarchies and modern working methods provide you with an innovative working environment.
- Future. Together we work on the trend topics of tomorrow's mobility.
Ces postes pourraient également vous intéresser :
Site HR Business Partner (m/w/d), Bietigheim-Bissingen
Key Account Manager (m/f/d), Bietigheim-Bissingen
Senior Legal Counsel (m/w/d), Bietigheim-Bissingen
IS Site Manager (m/w/d), locations Bietigheim-Bissingen