Offre archivée le 24/08/2020
Smart Weeding System Digital Analyst (w/m), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- Lead the applicative / AI solution strategy development in order to answer to the business needs, a in line with the global IT strategies.
- Produce and / or validate analysis and specifications of Smart weeding system solutions (feasibility, technical information, maintenance impacts, etc...), by ensuring a consistency and durability of developed solutions during the projects, in line with global strategies.
- Plan the projects steps (development, interfaces, testing, documentation, training, etc..) and is responsible for the resources and the budget.
- Be responsible for the business applications availability verification before delivery to ensure operational solutions to customers. Is responsible forthe business IT/AI solution availability and adaption to the local / country's specificities Ensure a technological watch within the technical scope. Know, apply and enforce Bayer rules and guidelines (compliance, security, etc...), for the IT solution development and data Ensure international cooperation by an active participation in the IT communities and maintain a strong interaction with the global IT teams, within the various areas.
- Lead the Customers, supplier’s interaction Manage the resources (planning, prioritization and recruitment management, etc...) for SWS IT/AI solutions Is responsible for the service quality delivered by the external providers.
- Define the budget of IT/AI SWS solutions to be approved by the SWS business Manager Guaranty freedom to operate and IP for data access of the SWS solutions Get approval and implement road map for elaboration of predictive tool based on data analysis and AI technologies that will be the basis of the new offer platform, in line with Climate Corp strategy Partner with the VS/ES Digital Transformation team for security protocols, technical architecture, and overall digital strategy
- University degree (Engineer degree), or Master, MBA in IT and business processes. Strong know-how in the concerned areas (Artificial intelligence, system connectivity & interface, IT safety & compliance...).
- Strong experience in leading project teams and in management of major projects
- Strong skills in communication and problems analysis and solving.
- Strong internal customer orientation Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team Fluent in French and high level of English.
- Drive results, Plans and aligns oriented, you know how to stimulate innovation.
Offre archivée le 24/08/2020