Site Purchasing Manager (m/f/d), Gilching
Mécanique de précision
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Management and further development of the operational purchasing team currently consisting of 6 employees
- Drive the series purchasing to achieve the KPIs
- Plan and implement site specific cost savings programs in line with the budget for technical and purchasing material cost savings
- Interface on supplier escalations (quality, delivery, cost).
- Continuous screening and mitigation of site related sourcing risks.
- Lead local material steering committees
- Responsibility for supplier management at the site
- Preparation and adherence to the purchasing budget in cooperation with global purchasing management
- Continuous improvement of the local implementation level in relation to the Valeo 5000 operational excellence program
- Focused leadership of employees incl. development of talents
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, industrial engineering or comparable training with relevant professional experience.
- Several years of experience in purchasing and project management in the automotive environment desirable
- Experience in small batch or contract manufacturing desirable
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent negotiation skills are a prerequisite
- Willingness for national and international business trips
- You should bring along initiative, flexibility and readiness for action
- You have a strong problem-solving ability and have already gained initial management experience
- Confident handling of Google, SAP as well as the common MS Office applications
- Business fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Monetary. Performance-related salary package and company pension scheme (allowance).
- Career development. Scope to develop your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities worldwide.
- Benefits. Allowances for sports, health, pension scheme, canteen, JobRad, regular employee events and much more.
- Flexibility. Working models that harmonize your professional and private life.
- Setting. Flat hierarchies and modern working methods provide you with an innovative working environment.
- Future. Together we work on the trend topics of tomorrow's mobility.