Shared Service Center Treasury Manager (m/f), Germany
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- The mission of the Treasury is to contribute to the full scope of cash management activities and related compliance processes within the country.
- The Treasury proactively identifies and communicates cash risks, is responsible for the accurate reconciliation of bank account movements and is key contact person within the finance network for cash and working capital related topics.
- With a drive and passion to details the Treasury Manager prepares accurate cash forecasts on a legal entity basis and provides valuable input during the Budgeting process.
- Apprenticeship as bank officer, training as treasurer or similar education
- Successfully completed studies in finance, accounting or economics preferable
- At least 5 years of experience in the Treasury field of an international company
- Knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments / derivatives
- Strong MS Excel experience and knowledge
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems and SAP
- Experience with eBanking systems and “on-behalf-of”-Payment methods, experience with cash pooling
- Good understanding of IFRS accounting impact of financial instruments
- Experienced in communicating with internal and external contact partners including senior management