Sales Team Manager (m/f/x) German / English, Wiesbaden
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
Our client manufactures positive displacement pumps and systems for the Food, Industrial and Oil & Gas markets. They german company is based in Wiesbaden and they are responsible for the sales of products in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Sales Team Manager (m/f/x) German / English, Region around Wiesbaden
- Manage Sales team (both internal and external)
- Develop direct sales in Food, Industry and Oil & Gas (OEM, Key accounts, Users, Engineering…) Actively visit key customers & prospects
- Maintain and improve high level of service & satisfaction to the customer
- Implement and manage marketing and sales development plans in the region
- Actively contribute to Service contracts
- Propose, prepare and participate in promotional activities (exhibition, Lunch&Learns, seminars…)
- Analyse and report risks associated to a project (technical, commercial, finance, legals…)
- Review and negotiate General Terms and Condition and contracts
- Prepare, review and submit technical offers for pumps and basic systems with inside Sales team
- Drive Forecasting annual budget & quarterly turnover for the region
- Report market trends, competition prices, features and strategy to management and Marketing
- Meet high-level representatives of key accounts
- Higher level of education (i.e. degree in Engineering/Mechanics/Materials/Fluids)
- Experienced (10+ years) selling progressive cavity pumps
- Experience in Sales team management
- Ideally Progressive cavity pump experience
- Experience in Food or Industry markets primarily (Oil & Gas and advantage)
- Speaking German and English (French would be an advantage)
- A Sales Manager with enthusiasm and ambition to drive the team forwards and improve our market share.
- Proficient with Microsoft and utilizing tools to optimize efficiency
- Driving licence
Ideally based in Wiesbaden but working from a home office within 1 hour of Wiesbaden would be considered. Attendance in Wiesbaden once a week is required.
Escorting sales managers and visiting customers 50%.
Interested? If you are interested, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae to:
- Lisa Baranovsky