Sales Representative Europe - B2B (Spanish / German / English) (m/f), Home Office
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
Are you always active and eager to be on the road? Do you speak several languages and are you attracted to hi-tech industries? Are you ambitious, with plenty of stamina and stimulated by cold prospecting? Then this position is for you!
For our client, a dynamic company in full expansion, specialized in outsourced business development, we are looking for a Sales Representative Europe, B2B (Spanish-German-English), M/F, Home office
- As a true partner of several Australian SMEs (from the world of hi-tech, digital, electronics, advanced industrial machinery, biotechnology ), you will take care of their business development in Europe.
- 80% of your time will be devoted to travelling: between appointments and different exhibitions, you will travel to Germany, Spain, France, Poland and any other country that can help your clients' business development. Your role is to find agents, distributors and partners (mostly Key Accounts) to boost the activity of the SMEs you will represent.
- English, German and Spanish are the 3 essential languages for this position.
- A hunter at heart, you are a formidable businessman, blessed with an exceptional listening ear.
- Cold prospecting and unchartered territories do not frighten you, on the contrary, they stimulate you!
- You like being an ambassador for several companies and have a real sense of service.
- You have a positive attitude and a can maintain great customer relationships.
- You are autonomous and able to adapt quickly to different cultures.
- You have a strong commitment for teamwork and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- You're a quick-witted man.
Conditions of the position
- CDI - Hiring in France with wage portage according to your country of residence.
- Home office position.
Would you like to join an international working environment within a dynamic and rapidly expanding structure? Then I invite you to respond to this offer by sending me your application as soon as possible.
Don't forget to attach to your e-mail:
- your CV,
- your availability for a new position.
Please send it all to my attention:
- Valérie Melloul
Your application will be processed in full confidentiality with respect for professional equality and non-discrimination.