Sales Consultant France (m/f/x), Berlin
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Sales Consultant France (m/f/x)!
We offer you a 100% flexibility in your work, when it comes to your location and your working times. As a fulltime Sales Consultant you will earn 1800€ gross as a fixed salary plus a performance based provision of around 400€ - 600€.
- You are in direct contact with our customers and consult them on the phone or via email
- You give the best advice in regards to the customer’s fashion and style preferences
- You build up a strong customer relationship
- You put together perfectly curated outfits for every customer, using your knowledge and great sense for fashion
- You are responsible for an excellent customer service
- You will always track your sales KPIs
- You have an expert knowledge or work experience in Sales, ideally in men’s fashion
- You enjoy consulting your customers in an excellent way and making them well-dressed
- You are communicative and customer oriented
- You are very organized and enjoy working independently
- You are comfortable working with a computer on a daily basis
- You speak French on a native level and have good English or German language skills
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Lisa Marie Sandau.