Offre archivée le 11/09/2020
Relationship Manager (m/f/d), Stuttgart
BNP PARIBAS fait désormais partie des premiers acteurs européens de la banque, avec une présence internationale forte. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté d'aller de l'avant.
BNP Paribas Assurance est un acteur majeur et unique sur le marché mondial de l'assurance des personnes. Il conçoit et commercialise via de multiples réseaux de distribution une gamme de produits et de services dans le domaine de l'épargne et de la prévoyance individuelles et collectives. Précurseur sur de nombreux marchés, BNP Paribas Assurance est implantée dans 42 pays et emploie plus de 7000 collaborateurs.
Building positive relationships with customers:
- Identify and attract HNWi and UHNWi prospects
- Regular client interaction as key contact to establish and develop a long-term relationship
- Understand client needs, especially with HNWi and UHNWi background and develop plans to address them
- Promote high-quality sales including upselling and cross-selling, supply and customer service processes
Assisting with generating new business:
- Identify client needs and demand and develop respective activities to to cultivate a long-term and profitable relationships
- Approach potential customers with HNWi and UHNWi background to establish relationships
- Compliance with Internal Control, Regulatory and Compliance procedures
- Ensure strict awareness of internal procedures and risk management guidelines as well as all other regulatory requirements and internal guidelines (as applicable).
- Comply with regulatory licensing and behavior requirement in the discharge of duty as RM and as an employee of the Bank.
Change Management Support:
- To ensure high client satisfaction and long-term client relationships, challenge processes to continuously ensure that they are adequate and efficient to meet clients’ needs.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in Bank procedures and organization.
- Strong knowledge of HNWI and UHNWi client’s requirements with regards to financial products, markets, instruments and services including a very good understanding of how economic events impact global markets. Excellent ability to communicate with HNWi and UHNWi prospects and clients . A good knowledge of operational and regulatory environments is essential.
- Several years of working experience as a Relationship Manager advising high net-worth and ultra high net-worth clients and their families with all Wealth Management services.
- Several years of experience in a financial environment with direct contact to clients.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of main financial instruments: equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Structured Products, cash and Forex.
- Fluent in German & English
Offre archivée le 11/09/2020