Qualitätsmanager (m/w/d), Mönchengladbach
Lead the day-to-day operation of Quality processes (including Quality Assurance, and Quality Control) at MGB Luxe Warehouse. Define and promote a quality mindset across the entire site. Managing all quality functions, working with cross-departmental leadership to deliver high quality products on schedule. Establish and maintain a quality system to ensure the facilities, equipment, personnel, methods, processes, and procedures conform to both internal and regulatory standards.
- Promote quality culture and behavior throughout the organization.
- Ensure high quality and data driven communication with internal and external stakeholders (operations, customer service, returns&refusals, sales, etc.).
- Assure quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards.
- Execute investigation on customer complaints and claims.
- Drive internal and external Quality Audit Management.
- Establishes finished goods and returns quality and reliability standards by understanding and complying with L’OREAL group and customer specifications/requirements/contracts and ensuring other members of the organization comply as well.
- Lead quality documentation system.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures to international standards i.e., Good distribution practice (GDP) requirements.
- Prepare product and process quality KPI's by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Drive improvement in quality KPIs and review KPI performance with international teams.
- Develop quality assurance and control staff by training and coaching employees.
- Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Quality leader for top customer communication. Expected to take ownership in high profile or critical customer complaints, globally, for products by MGB.
- Use technical and management skills to drive problem solving with cross functional teams.
- Identify and drive quality initiatives, drive year over year improvement in quality KPIs, identify and resolve systemic issues across MGB site.
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve new levels of performance in our vision “MADE IN MGB”.
- University Degree in quality management or equivalent.
- 3+ years of quality work experience.
- Experience in the cosmetics / pharmaceutical / automotive industry.
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills using specific methods.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Proven track record to build and maintain complex Power BI reports.
- Six-sigma experience ("greenbelt" or higher), Quality certification (i.e. GDP).
- Demonstrated work experience in the quality function within cosmetics.
- Good working knowledge of Manhattan Active Warehouse Management.
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives