Project Manager (all genders) France - Renewable Gas, Zeven
Hitachi Zosen Inova BioMethan GmbH
Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI’s Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant. Our subsidiary Hitachi Zosen Inova BioMethan GmbH in Zeven offers the complete spectrum of biogas processing and feed-in technology.
In your role as Project Manager you will be responsible of all aspects for the implementation of biogas projects with anaerobic biogas plants and biogas upgrading plants in France. In detail this includes:
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Communication management within the project team and project reporting within the HZI group.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers of HZI-Biomethan GmbH.
- Administration of the construction contract as well as the coordination of the contractual interfaces with the project participants
- Ensuring compliance with specifications from the quality management system and the HSE department.
- Project controlling as well as the supervision of project-related supply chain activities
- Preparing the quotations for the biogas plant extensions
- You have a relevant degree e.g. in engineering, economics or project management
- You have sound experience as a project manager in the construction industry; a strong interest in agriculture as well as the biogas industry is an advantage
- You are a valued team player, not least because of your international, intercultural experience and your global thinking skills
- You know how to communicate clearly and precisely at all hierarchical levels and to achieve project goals with the help of your high assertiveness.
- You master challenges that arise through your analytical way of thinking and your motivation to drive change proactively and in the long term.
- You have fluent written and spoken English and French (at least C1 level) language skills, German would be a plus.
- Very good organisational skills including time management and prioritisation as well as decisiveness round off your profile.
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity in the field of Renewable Gas
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Modern infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application in electronic form only.