Offre archivée le 13/12/2016
Online Marketing / Social Media Specialist - French Speaker, Düsseldorf
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world's largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a work environment that encourages new ideas, having fun and challenging the status quo!
Using our online travel magazine, our Content Marketing & Communication team aims to use relevant educational or emotional storytelling in order to get users to learn about and like trivago as their first source of hotel-related information. Now we are looking for an analytically minded individual who will focus on our campaigns in France in order to ensure that they are reaching as wide an audience as possible. You will need to know every element of your market and, as you seek valuable opportunities for our campaigns, you will research traffic, keywords and audiences in order to maximize our search visibility, reach and engagement. You will also stay on top of news and social trends in order to consider new content opportunities and potential project briefs to present to the team. You will be our analytics expert, employing tools to measure campaign performances and using the results to help inform our future strategy. As the team's search engine optimization consultant, you will ensure that all of our online magazine's content is optimized so as to increase our search engine visibility and check our backlink portfolio to make sure that reputable sites are redirecting to ours.
What you'll do
- Work closely with local marketing experts testing multiple approaches to social media and native advertising.
- Determine the best KPIs for each project and establish the most effective channels to meet individual and local targets.
- Initiate creative ways of presenting your content to optimize its performance for the relevant audience.
- Analyse campaigns, user behaviour and online trends to improve our content marketing performance in France.
- Manage and develop social media handles and online campaigns to grow audience engagement, reach and referral traffic to trivago's Room5 online magazine.
- Stay up-to-date on social media, content marketing and content distribution trends to ensure trivago stays ahead of the game.
What you'll definitely need
- Native-level French and fluency in English (our company language).
- 1-2 years' experience in social media and performance marketing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, PR or Journalism.
- Excellent knowledge of social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and native advertising (Outbrain, Taboola, Flipboard).
- An unquenchable thirst for data and analytics.
- A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The courage to make mistakes and the determination to try again.
What we'd love you to have
- Self-management skills to plan efficiently creative and effective campaigns.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and campaign A/B test setups.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook - @lifeattrivago
- As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position
- Trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
Offre archivée le 13/12/2016