Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d) Audible France, Berlin
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the coordination, the planning as well as the execution of content-driven campaigns across all marketing channels to grow Audible’s brand awareness and to support acquisition activities in France.
You manage cross-departmental campaigns to promote Audible Original and Audible Studio titles and you support the management of brand and promotional campaigns.
Your mission is to create consistent and inspiring campaigns across all relevant customer touch-points. You will report into the French Brand Manager and will work closely with our content-, acquisition-, customer engagement-, and product-teams.
This is a contract role, initially open for 18 months.
- Define objectives, target audiences and strategies for content-driven cross-media campaigns including online and offline media.
- Plan campaigns taking into account related customer acquisition and engagement goals.
- Produce creative assets to fuel the campaigns (video trailer, audio trailer, covers, homepages etc.).
- Secure brand consistency of creative assets throughout all marketing channels.
- Plan and execute campaigns in close collaboration with internal teams and external partners (agencies, media etc.).
- Measure campaign results and optimize existing and future campaigns.
- Inform the further content programming decisions with the campaign results.
- Plan and manage our yearly campaign calendar including coordination of content, brand and product highlights.
- Establish and maintain a high level of communications and transparency throughout the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media / ecommerce organization or similar agency background.
- Profound knowledge of campaign planning and creation of marketing plans.
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Impeccable people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.