SociétéDHL Express International France
Logistics Project Manager Standort (H/F), Paris
DHL Express International France
Internationale Expresslieferungen; weltweiter Versand per Luft- oder Seefracht, als Land- oder Schienentransport; Warehousing-Lösungen von der Verpackung bis zu Reparaturen und Lagerservices; weltweite Lieferung und weitere maßgeschneiderte Logistikdienstleistungen – alles, was wir bei DHL tun, trägt dazu bei, Menschen zu verbinden und ihre Lebensqualität zu verbessern.
- Contributes to the development of specifications with the client
- Ensures the deployment of the project from the definition phase to deployment in accordance with the specifications defined with the client
- Builds the project budget and monitors project costs within the established budget.
- Contributes to the development of the schedule and monitors it.
- Prepares with rigor and forecast the reports / reporting related to the project (PMO: Project Management Office).
- Prepares and leads project steering committees internally and externally with the client.
- Ensures the proper management, steering and mitigation of risks relating to the project.
- Escalates to the right level and with the necessary speed and anticipation any deviations from objectives.
- Co-constructed with the operational and HR interlocutors the communication plan, the training plan and coordinates the change management.
- Ensures the coordination of the various external actors involved in the project (suppliers, construction companies, etc.).
- Plans and ensures the good availability of resources so as to deliver the project according to the schedule validated with the client.
- Work with operational staff to analyze processes and define new processes and system configurations
- Guarantees and coordinates the proper implementation of the chosen solutions
- Plans, designs and performs simulations, volume tests and test environments when necessary
- Contributes to the functional tests of any IT solutions deployed within the framework of the projects.
- Ensures a technological and logistical watch
Position based in : La Plaine Saint Denis (93) – Perimeter France, travel is to be expected in France and during project deployments: 2 to 3 nights per week.
Remote work possible: 1 day per week depending on project requirements
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or a university equivalent and you have a first experience in the management of implementation projects (3/4 years) acquired within an international group. Ideally, you also have one or more certifications in program / project management (PMI, ITIL, PRINCE2…).
- You have a good command of project management tools to ensure planning, costing, budget monitoring, risk identification and management, etc.
- You have good knowledge of the logistics business as well as project management. Ideally, you have already worked as an MOA project manager with a shipper, 3PL or within a consulting firm.
- You are comfortable with computer tools (office pack, etc.). To work in our international environment, you are fluent in English.
Offre archivée le 15/12/2023
Ces postes pourraient également vous intéresser :
Chargée ou chargé de projets « Intervention (H/F/D), Paris
Fonds citoyen franco-allemand
Chargé de production et contenus des marchés germanophones (h/f/d), Paris
Voyageurs du Monde
Projektbeauftragte*r (m/w/d), Paris
Fonds citoyen franco-allemand
Business Development Manager France (m/f/d) in the field of Packaging and Communication Materials, Cologne