Offre archivée le 30/01/2023
Junior Sports Betting Traders (M/F/D) for the German market, Paris
Internet & E-commerce
IT / Informatique
Winamax offers an online gaming platform allowing over 6 million members in France, Spain and Germany to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting.
In France, Winamax is the online poker market leader and a staple sports betting site. After a very successful launch of our platform in Spain, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax's success is the result of in-depth work both in terms of marketing/communication and in terms of technological/technical progress. And what makes Winamax so different from its competitors? Well, a quirky and humorous tone and great odds.
To be a member of Winamax Staff, is to live an adventure as part of a skilled and friendly team, in a unique and convivial workplace.
Want to know more about us ? Have a look at a day in the life of a Winamax employee !
Come and join the game: as part of our international development, we are looking for several Junior Sports Betting Traders (M/F/D) for the German market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be part of the Winamax sports betting team. You will be working on ensuring the smooth running and optimization of our sports betting offer for German-speaking customers and will be in charge of:
- Publishing bets on the site (verification of matches, odds and bet names)
- Supervision and adjustment of pre-game and live odds
- Manual validation of high-stakes bets
- Verification of results and bet-settling
- You will be occasionally involved with our evolving sports betting offer for our German customers, in collaboration with our marketing teams.
35-hour-week full-time and on-site position (no remote work), permanent contract at our offices in the heart of Paris, France
Rotating Individual schedule for a 12-week period with morning shifts, afternoon shifts and night shifts to guarantee 24/7 sports betting service to our customers
WHAT ELSE ABOUT THIS POSITION?
We work hard and we play hard too ! Joining Winamax means getting involved in a human experience with :
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (free drinks and snacks, access to a company restaurant,...)
- A profit-sharing bonus and incentive
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- And lots of FUN! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming, barbecue, ....) and leisure activities (gym, soccer team,...)
- Regardless of your experience and education, German is your native language and you have completed most of your higher studies in Germany.
- Passionate about sports, you regularly visit sports betting sites and have a profound knowledge of how odds work. You ideally already have some professional experience with a sports betting operator but it's not mandatory. You are very comfortable with numbers. Rigorous, attentive to details, you are able to work under pressure.
- You have at least a bilingual level in English and would love to learn French, the working language@winamax, and to turn your passion for sports betting into your job in Paris. Your personal situation allows you to be permanently positioned within our team of sports betting traders organized on a rotating schedule; night and weekend shifts included.
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Lieu : Paris
- Niveau d'études : Bac +3
Offre archivée le 30/01/2023