Investment Compliance – Securities Lending Controller (m/f/d), Frankfurt
Finance, Controlling, Comptabilité, Audit
Publiée depuis plus de 4 semainesOffre archivée le 12/12/2022
DAB BNP Paribas ist die Bank für unabhängige Vermögensverwalter, Fondsvermittler, Anlageberater und institutionelle Kunden. In Deutschland führen bereits mehr als 60% aller bei der BaFin zugelassenen Finanzportfolioverwalter ihre Endkundendepots bei uns. Damit sind wir in diesem Segment der klare Marktführer! Für unsere Kunden sind wir heute ein stärkerer Partner denn je: Als Teil des großen Netzwerkes unserer Muttergesellschaft, der französischen BNP Paribas.
- Performance, Control and further development of the Securities Lending activities of the Depotbank/Verwahrstelle, incl.
- Ex-Post Monitoring of collaterals in the SecLending monitoring tool SeLect on a daily basis
- Performance of eligibility checks and validation of alerts generated in SeLect
- Setup of client static data and of relevant requirements related to collaterals
- Development and implementation of the Bank’s TPCM (Third Party Collateral Management) activities in collaboration with our project and business development teams.
- General Tasks related to Securities Lending and TPMC activities, e.g.
- Reporting to the clients (KVGs) within the agreed timeframes
- Performance of tasks according to the relevant operational procedures
- Internal distribution of all relevant information
- Support of implementation of Operational Risk Management procedures and tools in the daily business and provision of full support to PC&RM initiatives
Skills that convince
- Bachelor (ISCED 6) degree or higher
- Professional experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge of German and European regulations, such as KAGB and DerivateV.
- Ability to adopt the operational processes, procedures and services of Investment Compliance (IC)
- Deep knowledge of the funds, securities and derivatives markets
- Ability to maintain performance and sound judgement under pressure and/or opposition (e.g. time pressure) without decrease of the quality
- Ability to regard internal stakeholders as well as external clients as “customers”, recognizing clients are the main driving force behind business decisions
- Ability to adapt to or knowledge of the main systems used to carry out IC tasks, i.e. Eurosycomore, Innova, additionally Business Objects, Multifonds etc., as well as of PC Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Ability to speak German fluently, good English language skills appreciated
What we offer
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
Offre archivée le 12/12/2022