Intership (m/f) Supply Chain Business Intelligence - KPI Standardisation, Compiègne
Welcome at Saint-Gobain!
Saint-Gobain designs, produces and distributes materials and solutions which can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
Change the world – not on your own, but in a team that just pursued this mission for over 350 years. In one of the eight top global employer, one of the 100 largest industrial companies, with 170,000 employees and more than 39 billion euros in sales in over 60 countries.
Optimisation and standardisation of Strategic Supply Chain KPI:
- Optimize Supply Chain KPI Dashboard : source, definition, calculation, and interpretation
- Ensure data reliable efficient KPI calculation
- Automate and integrate in Microstrategy Supply Chain Management KPI monthly scorecard To be delivered:
- Supply Chain KPI Synthesis
- Automatize its monthly elaboration
Lead the critical software transition:
- Coordinate the change of KPI display platform from Tableau Software to Microstrategy
- Elaborate an e-learning tool to accompany the deployment of the Automotive Supply Chain Dashboard
- Ensure the complete transition to Microstrategy
- E-tool developed
- Education: Master of Sciences, IT, Supply Chain or engineer
- Soft Skills: Communication skills, team player. Regular communication with international
- supply chain players
- Computer skills: SAP, SQL, Office package, knowledge of Tableau or Microstrategy would be
- Languages: Fluent English is compulsory. French and/or another language (Spanish, German,
- Polish) would be appreciated
- Analytical – ability to navigate large data volume and provide pertinent synthesis