Offre archivée le 29/01/2018
Internship French-German project manager (m/f), Paris
Both associations ELIPSO and its German counterpart IK are getting closer for a few years in their strategy and communication axes. Thus was created in 2014 at the initiative of the two professional associations, the European plastic and flexible packaging competition highlighting the continuous and creative innovative potential of this industry.
To reinforce this dynamic, we are recruiting a Franco-German project manager whose main mission will be to coordinate communication projects focusing in particular on the European competition and the conduct of a Franco-German economic study and the comparison of public policies.
The missions of the French-German project manager will concern:
1-The Franco-German study:
The Franco-German study: A comparison of our sector in our 2 countries with the writing of the typical profile of a plastic packaging company
Economic data exists at the organizational level, but first requires a collection and summary. A further study led by Asteres will be set up to compare and write a typical profile of a plastic packaging company. During the internship, the following main actions will have to be implemented:
- Collection of economic data and existing information (ELIPSO and IK) - survey - analysis and writing.
- Study and scope to be defined with ASTERES
This mission will be carried out in close consultation and support from Asteres.
2- Comparison of public policies
As part of the internship, a comparison of public policies will be made between the two countries to make recommendations for joint actions.
3-The Pack The Future 2018 Contest
Management of the plastic and flexible packaging competition. A site dedicated to the competition initiated by ELIPSO and its German counterpart IK already exists (www.packthefuture.org), but needs to be continually updated. During the internship, the following main actions will have to be implemented:
- Update of the contest website www.packthefuture.org (French-English-German), installation of a sub-website for registrations and management of social media.
- Preparation mailing, letters, press releases and press kits in 3 languages
- Joined telephone reminders, contact for questions regarding online registrations (French and German language)
- Follow-up of the online registrations, the reception of images in high definition for the innovation book
- Management of the innovation book: controlling of texts, translations, images, cards sponsors
- Reception Products and follow up listing
- Organisation of Events: Pre-jury and Grand Jury, Ceremony Award (November 27, 2018 in Paris)
- ALL4PACK salon preparation: stand, conferences, innovation showcase, tour guide.
- Sponsor tracking and partnership with ALL4PACK
4- Various shares
The French-German project manager will be asked to support the Communication Manager on specific actions such as:
- Power point presentations
- Follow-up of social media (Twitter, Linked In)
- Update of the website
- Media monitoring
- Follow-up press releases
The packaging sector, and in particular plastic packaging, has many challenges to be met in order to confirm its position as a key player in the field of the circular economy but also to the general public in order to demonstrate the benefits. and the various functionalities of plastic and flexible packaging: lengthening of the shelf life of food, child safety, easy opening bottles for seniors, lightening of our packaging, the use of recycled raw materials or biosourced, the image plastic, marine litter (7th continent). The challenges are not lacking.
However, many actions are already in place and deserve to be highlighted. Show our capacity for innovation and our know-how of our manufacturers in our territories through our European plastic packaging competition. The role of the French-German Project Manager will be to manage the competition, collect information, publish information while making it accessible to a non-expert public (popularization, web communication, etc.)
Student at a school or university.
- Bilingual French - German. Perfect mastery of English You are in business school or in the 2nd (IEP, university, communication school, etc.)
- You want to do a significant and professional internship in a gap year or graduation year, in the sector of a professional association representing plastic packaging manufacturers and with a European perspective.
- Management of the European PackTheFuture competition, a Franco-German study (typical profile of a plastic packaging company), social media, communication media, events,.
- Editorial qualities
- Mastery of social networks, website management (Wordpress) and office tools (WordPress, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop)
- Taste for communication and relationships and digital tools, initiative and autonomy.
- The position is attached to the General Delegate.
Internship of 6 months from February 2018
Offre archivée le 29/01/2018