Offre archivée le 08/06/2021
Intern SEO Content Marketing Germany, Bordeaux / Paris or Berlin
Founded in 2014, BackMarket is the first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to refurbished electronic devices. With 158M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in BackMarket’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
As a SEO intern, you will help reach our goals by improving our visibility on the German market.
Located in one of our European offices (Bordeaux, Paris or Berlin), you will be a real support for our SEO team project managers. Achieving your daily duties, you will be collaborating with our technical, customer care, business development and marketing teams, a group of people that are professionals, passionate and engaged in the promotion of refurbished products.
You will be part of the SEO team, and will be under the responsibility of the DE SEO Manager. After a period of integration & training, you will be directly involved in our entire operational roadmap.
Your Mission If You Accept It
- Supported by the SEO project managers already in place, your missions will be the following:
- Conducting SEO keywords analysis
- Writing high value content (high-tech oriented topics, buying guides, how to, ...etc)
- Reach out to top medias in Germany and build strong relationships and long term partnerships
- Analyzing results and presenting reports once a week to the whole team
- Setting up technical sanity checks using best in class SEO tools (ahrefs, semrush, search console, Google analytics, screamingfrog, internal crawls/logs tools...etc)
- Contributing to our back office by integrating content
You’re At The Right Place If
- You’re a fluent in both German (C2) and English
- You love writing high value content (40% of daily tasks) - Which kind of copy writer are you?
- You’ve demonstrated strong Salesman skills (30% of daily tasks) - Sell me this pen
- You’re comfortable with numbers and have strong analytical skills (20% of the daily tasks) - Test, analyze, learn, adapt, test, … round trip
- You’re rigorous and methodical (bullets proof self organization)
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and are a fantastic team player
Offre archivée le 08/06/2021