Offre archivée le 25/03/2021
HR Generalist with French (m/f/d), Berlin
BASF Services Europe GmbH
Competent and committed employees play a decisive role in the success of BASF. In our department HR Services Europe, we help to enable employees to develop and contribute their own talents. With know-how and passion, we provide support with all personnel issues and develop innovative solutions - turning new requirements in the working world into opportunities. Our portfolio covers everything from Payroll, Personnel Administration, Inquiry to Learning and Recruiting. With our know-how and client orientation, we provide high-quality service out of one hand to our BASF Group Companies in Europe.
HR Generalist with French (m/f/d)
REFERENCE CODE: EN59151292_ONLE_1
In our team HR Services France, we provide Learning, Talent Acquisition, Inquiry, Master Data, Payroll, Time Management and Reporting services to our group companies based in France. As HR Generalist (m/f/d), you will:
- Prepare and handle the monthly HR processes and maintain administrative processes in our HR systems.
- Ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- Advise and inform the employees based in France regarding HR topics.
- For this you are in close cooperation with our local HR Partners in France as well as our internal service departments in Berlin and our technical providers.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- In an open and positive working environment, we facilitate an extensive on-the-job training regarding HR services and our HR tools to become an all-round HR professional.
- Be innovative and collaborate in internal projects, identify possible digitalization initiatives, and encourage the best practice sharing amongst our European HR teams.
- You have completed a degree in Human Resources or in a relevant field.
- You would like to deepen your knowledge about the specific legal regulations regarding social security, taxes, time management and compensation & benefits in France.
- You have experience with HR tools (ideally SAP HR) and Excel is beneficial.
- Towards customers and partners, you always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Whilst working towards deadlines, you demonstrate very strong analytical and organizational skills.
- You are fluent in French and English - German is a plus
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training with a Buddy at your side as part of a committed team.
- We offer flexible working hours and facilitate remote working conditions.
- We create an environment of continuous learning and self-development.
- Through our mobility service, we can help you with your relocation to Berlin.
Offre archivée le 25/03/2021