HR Generalist (m/f/d) with focus on recruiting and with French language skills, Berlin
Penumbra Europe GmbH
We are looking for an experienced HR professional that would like to join our HR team as HR Generalist (m/f/d) with focus on recruiting and with French language skills.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in selected international markets. We are a dynamic and constantly growing company. Teamwork, initiative and an open communication are our common values.
To support the growth of our European business we are looking for additional support in our HR team in Berlin in an unlimited position as HR Generalist (m/f/d) with focus on recruiting and with French language skills.
What You'll Work On
- Recruiting Sales and Marketing positions in EMEA
- Conducting interviews on the phone, on Skype and in-house
- Improving existing and establishing new recruiting tools
- evaluate and adapt recruiting processes
- Using active sourcing to win the best candidates
- Transferring recruiting know how to hiring managers
- Ensuring the company wide consistency of existing and new job descriptions
- Initiating and implementing employer branding tools, in direct and close interaction with our US headquarter
- Act as first point of contact for our French employees in all operational people related issues
- Take ownership on French people related initiatives and projects
- supporting other HR projects across EMEA
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or any related discipline, Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience as HR Generalist with focus on recruiting
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory, German is desired
- Experienced in working in an international, fast-growing and multi-cultural environment
- Structured, empathic and employee-focused way of working
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What We Offer
- Varied and interesting international HR tasks in a fast-growing environment
- A competitive compensation, including an employee stock purchasing program and a free parking spot or a subsidy for public transportation
- Regular team events as well as free coffee, tea and water
- A collaborative, openminded team environment
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application including a CV in English stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations here.
For an initial exchange, Mr. Nörenberg will be happy to assist you by telephone: +49 175 1839 471