HR Coordinator Europe (m/f/d), Hagenbach
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your main missions
- Identify the needs in terms of VIE recruitment for Europe Region (Interior System)
- Deal with the pre-selection of the candidates according to the requirements of the VIE programs and according to legislation
- Perform the recruitment interviews in collaboration with the managers
- Follow the VIE process from start (identification of needs) to end (end of mission and eventual recruitment as permanent Faurecia employee)
- Develop communication actions to explain and promote the VIE program to attract talents (internally and externally)
- Work in collaboration with the Group branch to have strategic actions about the VIE population
- Act as an HR contact for VIE related questions to both management and VIEs
- Maintain all HR tolls and data bases related to the VIE population (leaves forms, HR databases...)
- Other HR Adhoc topic according to profile and interests of the candidate (as internal communication, HR project management, HR process improvement, etc.)
The mission will last 12 months, could be renewed once up to 24 months.
- Master degree in Human Resources
- Fluent in English / German is a plus
- International mindset
- 1st experience in Recruitment or HR Coordination
- Customer orientation