Offre archivée le 16/08/2021
Financial Accountant (m/f/d), Munich or Rostock
Are you interested in further driving the internationalization and growth of SIXT within a motivated and dynamic team? Do you have a sound knowledge of accounting and are you IT-savvy? Then become part of our international accounting team as a Financial Accountant (m/f/d) in either our offices in Munich or Rostock. In this role, you can expect a varied job in which you are fully responsible for the accounting of one of our SIXT subsidiary companies. Do you see yourself in this position and can bring with you both conscientiousness and a self-driven mindset? Then we are looking forward to your application!
What you do with us
- Within the accounting team you are responsible for the accounting support of one of our SIXT subsidiaries
- You will independently prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to IFRS and local accounting standards
- You will perform financial statement analyses and ensure the quality of the financial statements
- You are the first contact for accounting topics and contact person for the local management as well as for external service providers, e.g. auditors or tax consultants
- You support the continuous development and optimization of accounting processes in cooperation with various departments
- You participate in projects within the finance department
What you bring with you
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, ideally with an additional qualification as an (international) accountant or a successfully completed degree with a focus on finance/accounting
- You have sound accounting knowledge according to IFRS and French GAAP and have already been able to prove this in practice
- You have experience in working with SAP or comparable ERP systems as well as good knowledge in working with Microsoft Office (Excel),
- You are solution-oriented and determined, enjoy working in a team, and actively designing and optimizing processes
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and French, ideally, you speak another foreign language such as German
What we offer you
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you:
30 days of vacation, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits, monthly mobility allowance, and flexible working hours. Due to the current situation, we are of course working completely in mobile work wherever possible. But even under normal conditions, from now on you can decide from where you want to approach your work: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere.
In addition, you will of course receive employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride, and SIXT+, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc. as well as free cybersports courses and numerous training for your individual development.
It's also important to balance out your work: That's why you have access to our employee restaurant (and yes, we insist on restaurant, because it's too high quality for a canteen) as well as various recreational opportunities.
In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. This is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you'll always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys, or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas.
Offre archivée le 16/08/2021