Editor France (m/f/d), Munich
Westwing Group AG
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? By adding your energy to Westwing’s drive for home & living, we will inspire our French customers together. To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Editor France (m/f/d) who is passionate about creating beautiful, inspiring, stunning stories and content for our French customers.
Your responsibilities will be
- Designing inspirational brand descriptions and content infusions for the French sales campaigns
- Proposing the daily newsletter subject line to inspire and entertain our French members
- Researching on all interior trends to become the expert who guides, engages and excites our customers in France
- Teaming up: Working and learning together in a team guided by an editor-in-chief. Collaborating with visual artists on the photo, video, and graphics production
You come with
- Passion and love for creating beautiful content and texts, an entrepreneurial spirit and high motivation
- Experience in print or online journalism (incl. blogs), ideally on the French market
- Creativity and affinity to Social Media
- Enthusiasm for home & living, interior and decorating
- Fluency in French and English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
- An inspirational way of working and creating great stories for our French customers
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please apply here.