Digital Acquisition Specialist - Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax is the online poker market leader in France with one of the best gaming softwares in the world and a passionate community that goes far beyond the poker tables. Since the football World Cup of 2014, Winamax is a staple sports betting site in France.
After a very successful launch of our Spanish platform in 2018, which is growing day-by-day, and already represents 20% of the market share, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
Come and join the game: as part of our international development team, we are looking for a Digital Acquisition Specialist - Germany (M/F).
You will be the point of reference for the German market and will be guaranteeing the acquisition of quality traffic at a controlled cost. In order to do so, you will be using tools such as SEM, affiliation, display and Social Ads (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat). Your scope of responsibility will include:
- Structuring and optimizing Winamax traffic acquisition campaigns in Germany
- Development of Winamax’s affiliation program in Germany, and in particular the development of an affiliate websites portfolio
- Active monitoring of the online gambling sector, the competition and technological developments, with a view to continuously improving Winamax's web acquisition program in Germany
You will work closely with different teams: graphic design, communication, offer, customer support, developers, etc. HTML/CSS/JS basics allow you to exchange more easily with the latter and to better understand technical topics such as SEO.
Your first challenge upon joining us: to develop an affiliate program in Germany, before and during the launch of our sports betting offer on the market.
You will be using tools such as Facebooks ads, Twitter ads, Snapchat ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DBM and Google DCM on a daily basis. It is therefore imperative to master these tools! You must also be at ease with mobile tracking solutions and ideally Adjust.
What we are looking for
In this key position for the development of the Winamax brand in Germany, we are looking for an autonomous person with significant first-hand experience (3 to 4 years) in Web Acquisition in Germany on a nationwide basis. This experience will have allowed you to develop an ROI-based approach of web acquisition and to acquire a deeper knowledge of the German web operators and the specificities of this market.
You have solid knowledge and a real interest in sports betting and ideally in poker as well and the acquisition levers used in these sectors.
You want to add an international dimension to your CV, while addressing a market that you master: Germany.
German is your native language, or you master the language at the level of a native speaker, you speak English and ideally have a basic knowledge of French, the working language @Winamax.
You have good interpersonal skills and would love to pursue your career in digital acquisition for a high-potential advertiser in Paris.
What we offer
If our ambitions for conquering the German market are not enough to attract your attention, we have other arguments as well!
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (gym, soccer team, gaming room, petanque, barbecues, free drinks and snacks...)
- “Participation” bonus (profit-sharing)
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- Access to a company restaurant
- Lots of fun! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming etc....) and leisure activities
Do you recognize yourself in the profile sought for this position based in Paris?
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English or French) and tell us more about your qualities and skills in relation to Winamax, the position offered and the profile we are looking for. This will make it easier for us to start an efficient exchange by knowing who you are and what you are looking for as your next professional challenge!
The recruiting process
- Telephone interview with Human Resources (~ 30 min)
- Telephone interview with the responsible Manager (~ 1h)
- Case study (~ 1h)
- Meeting with the entire team and debriefing of the test (~ 1h)
- Welcome to the team!