Developer – Security & Privacy (m/f/x), Berlin
Mercedes-Benz Molsheim est une entreprise du groupe Daimler, spécialisée dans la transformation de véhicules industriels. 600 collaborateurs travaillent sur le site de Molsheim.
- Design, implement, test and integrate core security and privacy features, enabling security & privacy capabilities in our infotainment platform
- Code review: Review and approve merge request of security & privacy critical component implementation
- Design review: Create/review threat models of component as a security & privacy design activity
- Creating security design pattern implementation guideline and coach feature teams
- Triaging security issues found by code scanning tools
- Academic degree (BSc/MSc/PhD) in computer science, Information Technology, or a comparable qualification demonstrable through any relevant certification, portfolio, GitHub repositories etc.
- At least two years of experience as a developer / software engineer
- Programming skills in language like C and C++ and Familiarity with coding risks (e.g. OWASP top 10) as well as coding guidelines/standard (e.g. MISRA C/C++, CERT C/C++).
- Theoretical knowledge on cryptography and hands-on programming experience on applied cryptography
- Experience in manual code review in order to find security bugs
Nice to have:
- Academic degree with security engineering focus or prior working experience as a security engineer/developer in a security team
- Experience performing threat modeling activity
- Knowledge on security design patterns and patterns implementation
- Advanced know-how in Linux or any Unix-like operating system as well as system programming skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English. German is a plus.