Design Engineers (m/f) Mechatronics, Bietigheim-Bissingen
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Product design of mechatronics modules and components of control devices (HMI) and steering angle sensors as from the first ideas up to create a standard for applications.
- To establish robust designs considering appropriate materials (i.e. plastic) and manufacturing constraints (i.e. injection molding)
- Strong teamwork with corresponding functions (internal, external) as a constraints of Quality, Cost, Delivery (QCD)
- Graduated as a Mechanical Engineer in faculty of Automotive or Mechatronics, Precision Mechanics or equivalent
- Several years of experience in construction design of mechatronics components Knowledge of CATIA V5 Part Design (PD1, PDG)
- Assembly Design (AS1, ASD)
- Drafting (GD1, GDR
- Generative Shape Design (GS1, GSD) Sheet Metal Design (SMD) Generative Part Structure Analysis (GPS)
- Knowledge how to create DFMEAs (knowledge of tools like APIS IQRM) and Requirement Management DOORS are an advantage