Customer Technical Manager (m/f/d), Gilching
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Planning, coordination and control of customer projects Commercial Vehicles (Omnibus) in the development phase up to series production readiness.
- Coordinate and lead the internal interdisciplinary project team with members at different locations from the areas of development, quality, purchasing, sales and production
- Responsibility for cost, schedule and quality compliance to achieve customer and Valeo milestones
- Adherence to Valeo Project Management standards, methods and with related Valeo tools
- Preparation and presentation of project progress and escalation issues to internal steering committees as well as externally to the customer
- Completed studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable education with corresponding additional qualification
- Several years of professional experience in project management required, ideally in the bus / commercial vehicle industry
- A confident manner coupled with entrepreneurial thinking and action are desirable
- You are used to working independently and have a strong ability to assert yourself
- A quick apprehension and high communication skills are important to us
- We expect you to be willing to travel on business from time to time
- Business fluent German and good English skills round off your profile
- Monetary. Performance-related salary package and company pension scheme (allowance).
- Career development. Scope to develop your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities worldwide.
- Benefits. Allowances for sports, health, pension scheme, canteen, JobRad, regular employee events and much more.
- Flexibility. Working models that harmonize your professional and private life.
- Setting. Flat hierarchies and modern working methods provide you with an innovative working environment.
- Future. Together we work on the trend topics of tomorrow's mobility.
Ces postes pourraient également vous intéresser :
Administration des ventes pour le marché français, Miltenberg (Bavière)
Verkaufsinnendienst Frankreich (m/w/d), Miltenberg (Bayern)
Product Manager (m/f/d) Europe, Gilching