CRM Manager (m/f), Gaillard
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
As CRM manager you will be responsible for the CRM implementation and advancement of strategies, plans, and systems in place to take our Bayer CH business - customer relationships to higher heights. You’ll put the bits in place that help Bayer gain new customers and oversee the process of retaining our existing ones.
Inspired by what’s going on in our sales process, you should identify problems, document them, fix them and use them as part of the ongoing CRM process.
Last but not least, you will ensure the highest level of data quality for the roll-out of various projects and digital customer solutions.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales support
- Build workflows to streamline sales and marketing processes.
- Dynamise existing workflows and strategies.
- Track metrics assessing the CRM performance.
- Act as the single point of contact for all queries relating to the data stemming from the digital client tools.
- Update accounts and contacts in a CRM system.
- Assume responsibility for quality, administration, maintenance, amendments, deletions, corrections and archiving to ensure optimal use of customer data.
- Collaborate closely with the CRM global team and the Customer Excellence regional representatives.
- Master’s degree from a business school or Master's degree in Business Management, Digital Marketing or equivalent subject.
Work Experience :
- A proven track record in CRM Management in the pharmaceutical sector, the mass retail sector or within a CRM service provider or software engineering. At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You will be comfortable using Salesforce CRM tool, extremely proficient in Excel, and will have a good knowledge of digital tools and new technology (apps). Be comfortable with database workstream (structures & flows management), SQL is a plus.
- You will be business oriented and highly interested in sales operating models.
- You will be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You will be able to manage complex data and enjoy working in a project environment.
- You will be recognized for your strong interpersonal relationships and know how to work together with different teams.
Offre archivée le 11/01/2023