CRM Manager / Content Discovery & Engagement Manager - Audible France (m/f/d), Berlin
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.
Based in Berlin, Audible France is looking for a Content Discovery & Engagement Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for Audible’s on-site customer engagement, retention and content discovery onsite. You will ensure a consistent and seamless user experience across all surfaces, and be responsible for launching new features enhancing member’s experience. You will also drive customer-centric merchandising campaigns, as well as their continuous optimization in terms of performance and personalization.
Your objective is to engage and delight Audible members to develop strong loyalty, while realizing our revenue objectives by bringing the best content to each individual customer. You will work closely with various departments especially the Program management team, the Product team, the Content and Brand teams.
This position is initially open through a contract role (maternity cover) lasting 14 months, starting asap.
- Conceive and deliver engagement initiatives and campaigns across Audible sites and apps to ensure a delightful customer experience, with a particular focus on onboarding and the first 90 days.
- Develop a consistent and seamless UX across all surfaces (desktop and mobile, and apps) on the content, design, and navigation elements and interactions areas to provide a quality experience to our users.
- Work with the program management and product team on localization of feature launches that are relevant for Audible France members.
- Create and execute a test roadmap that optimizes the shopping experience for our customers based on their behavior and preferences, with support of CRO manager expertise.
- Drive the conception, planning and analysis of all merchandizing actions with a focus on realizing our revenue potential on all surfaces. Working closely with a working student that will be executing the merchandising tasks: updating content and copy on all surfaces.
- Create editorial copy and work with the design team to create engaging visuals for editorial pages.
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators, and develop measures to improve the performance.
- proven (+5 years) work experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in developing and executing loyalty and retention marketing strategies to achieve customer growth and accomplish strategic objectives, ideally in a subscription-based business.
- Strong prioritization skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Have worked with Content Management Systems and testing tools
- Proficient with digital analytics: retrieving, analyzing and developing actionable insights.
- A can-do attitude, work independently and goal-oriented
- Excellent communicator, with solid presentation skills and enjoy working across teams
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.