Controller (m/f/d), Munich
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas is part of BNP Paribas - one of the leading banking groups worldwide, with 200,000 employees in 73 countries. We are 1,500 employees in six locations in Germany and Austria.
You are looking for
- You assist in monthly P&L & NBI closing and reporting process and ensure consistent preparation of actual bookings, accruals for bonus amortization and similar transactions to accounting teams.
- You support in the preparation and allocation of monthly P&L’s per BU.
- You will do the Follow-up of financial results and budget/ forecasts, analyze and challenge differences between actual and projected performance.
- You support in preparation and follow-up of standard internal reporting templates for Territory Reporting and MyTrend to Branch and Central.
- You assist in responding to ad-hoc closing/reporting questions by PF Central Finance.
- You support the Finance F2O Team with rollout finalization of the Finance Data Warehouse (“Finance Datamarts”), incl. validation of data mapping and decommissioning of legacy systems.
- Knowledge of general Accounting norms and standard and financial rules and processes (2-3 years of prior related experience would be ideal)
- Basic financial modelling and data warehouse skills, Excel advanced
- Self-starter and taking initiative, flexible and quick understanding of analytical concepts
- Well-organized, accurate and ability to summarize
- Good English language skills
- Exposure to change management and solid communication skills
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Work at the office, from home or wherever you have an Internet connection
- Diverse range of further training courses
- Free water and coffee
- (Inter-)national career prospects with the BNP Paribas Group
- Subsidy for public transport, car & bike leasing