Business Manager Germany (m/f), Frankfurt (Telework possible)
Rise Up can revolutionize the training sector through digital. Companies now benefit from a platform to create and manage their training process from A to Z by combining e-learning and face-to-face learning.
Offices located in Frankfurt / Telework possible
Position to be filled on permanent contract as soon as possible
German is obligatory
You are comfortable with new technologies
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, your mission will be to conquer new Intermediate or Key Account companies in Germany.
Your responsibilities in details:
- Conduct a survey and an active relaunch to qualify projects in your target prospects
- Support the commercial engineering required to develop business proposals and structured RFPs
- Negotiate the contractual provisions that lead to a closing of new customers
- Ensure the development of the customer account over time and propose the appropriate complementary solutions to increase the average basket of customers signed
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of the commercial strategy
- Collaborate with a wide range of clients (retailers, e-commerce, carriers ...) and their stakeholders.
- Work independently to find new and beautiful sales opportunities
- You have at least 5 years experience on similar assignments with B2B targets
- You are comfortable with new technologies
- You hold a diploma level bac + 3/5
- You are rigorous, tenacious, and positive, and have excellent writing and relationals skills
- You speak German fluently
- You speak English OR French
- Telecommuting is possible for this job
Conduct of the interviews
- 1 call after selection, 2 appointments, 1 beer / glass of champagne. Welcome!